Now: 99 °

Currently: Fair

Hi: 102 ° | Lo: 74 °

BREAKING NEWS

Disaster was averted!

John AndersonApril 3, 2018

Disaster was averted today when an aged circuit breaker went bad nearly causing a fire at the courthouse. Electricity had to be cut to district court and their offices and court cases had to be rescheduled.

CATEGORIES :

COMMENTS

STAY IN TOUCH!

GET OUR APP!

LATEST POSTS

Emergency Order of Suspen...
May 5, 2021Comments
KS. Senate could not over...
May 3, 2021Comments
Shots fired outside Manha...
April 1, 2021Comments
Legalizing medical mariju...
March 29, 2021Comments

LATEST TWEETS

Read all tweets
© 2007 - 2021 - EEO  - KDJM  - KABI  - KSAL-AM  - KSAL-FM  - KVOB  - KYEZ  - KZUH